vrijdag 14 augustus 2009

Park TOE!

IMAGE_020 (Small) IMAGE_018 (Small)

Er was een witte herder pup in het park! Hij was maar een maand ouder en dat was een leuk speelkameraadje! Ze waren gelijk niet meer bij elkaar weg te slaan!

There was a white shepard puppy in the parc! He was only 1 month older and that was a great play mate!! They sticked together right away!

IMAGE_055 (Small) IMAGE_053 (Small)

Maar hij moest een keer naar huis…..dus toen ben ik nog maar ff in het water gaan spelen…ik was toch al nat!

But he had to go home…so I played in the water a little while….I was already wet anyway!

IMAGE_041 (Small) IMAGE_039 (Small)

Ik haat al die foto´s die er van me genomen worden, dus mag ze me achterkant fotograferen!

I hate all those pictures taken of me…so she can take my back side!

IMAGE_049 (Small) IMAGE_048 (Small)

Maar ja, ik kan niet de hele tijd opletten natuurlijk! Ik moet ook wat ontdekken toch? Beetje stout zijn mag toch wel?

But hè, I can’t watch her all the time ofcourse! I have to discover something aswell! Being a bit naughty is allowed, isn’t it?

IMAGE_051 (Small) IMAGE_060 (Small) IMAGE_034 (Small) IMAGE_043 (Small)

Dus op laatst was ik ff heel braaf (en moe)!

So in the end I was very good (and tired)!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...