zondag 30 mei 2010

Flopke speaking:

Last saturday mommy was having this try-out exam (she called it that, to me it was just work) and we passed it together and mommy was so proud of me! It made me happy to see her laugh so much…and I played along. When she is happy I am happy and love to jump around then. Now the real exam is a piece of cake! Later on we just played and played. And daddy was spoiling me with lots of treats too, so I had a good day! Today it is raining so much even I don’t like to go out! I am just catching up some sleep now as I was so tired after that training session yesterday! So please excuse me for not having any news………………Image6 fl

1 opmerking:

  1. So Glad you Passed and had a great day :-) and are back to your old self again
    Cheers
    Lynne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...